Fascial Stretch Therapy
Fascial Stretch Therapy™ is a new, unique, and highly effective stretching technique used to treat professional athletes in the US, Canada, and UK.
This complete and complementary system of table-based assisted stretching focuses on the fascia and joint capsules as the key elements in achieving optimal flexibility, strength, performance, and pain relief.
Currently, Greg Ozarowski is the only registered practitioner of Fascial Stretch Therapy™ in Chile.
Benefits of Fascial Stretch Therapy™:
- Improved posture
- Prevention of osteoarthritis, strains, tendonitis, tension headaches, impaired circulation, fatigue
- Reduced risk of injuries
- The release of endorphins (the body’s natural pain suppressants)
- Improved strength
- Decreased stress
- Improved athletic performance
- Decreased muscle soreness
- Improved sex, and much more